skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
こんにちわ++ whats up!++ Que tal++ 哈囉!
This is the photo album of Takuya Chen!
Monday, August 24, 2009
you are rad fanny , absolutely amazing!
i know you'll always be my backup , and I'll be your bbf.We got each others back like real family do.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Facebook Badge
Chen Chih Wei
Create Your Badge
Search This Blog
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(9)
►
August
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(5)
▼
2009
(10)
►
December
(1)
►
September
(1)
▼
August
(8)
we were in a cafeshop
in front of mirror
burst
you are rad fanny , absolutely amazing!
cute momo
This pic is taking by fanny
night in taipei
Me and baofong
About Me. ただ、俺。solo me
jason.c
vancourvor, british columbia, Canada
I'ma typical nerd, crazy about language. I'm welcomed whom had interesting in language art and some others study. 言語の勉強大好きですが、興味をあれの皆さんがよくいらっしゃいます。 soy un estudiante quien gusta estudiar lengua.
View my complete profile